Nepal is a developing land locked country bordered by China to the north and by the India to south, east and west. Nepal lies on the shoulder of southern Himalayas. The geophysical structure is divides into three different distinct parts the Himalayan/ Mountain, Hills and Valleys and Terai plane Region.
lts topography stretches not only from the low land of the Terai plane but it also have the world's tallest Mt. Everest.
Nepal, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked sovereign state located in South Asia. Nepal is situated within latitude 26*22'N to 30*27'N and longitude 80*4E to 88*12'E. with an area of 147,181 square kilometers. lts Shape is roughly rectangular about 885km long East to West and about 200km wide North to South and occupies 0.3 and 0.03% of land area of Asia and the world respectively. Population of Nepal is approximately 27 million (and nearly 2 million absentee workers are living abroad), Nepal is the world's 93rd largest country by land mass and the 41st most populous country. It is located in the Himalayas and bordered to the north by the People's Republic of China, and to the south, east, and west by the Republic of India. Kathmandu is the nation's capital and largest metropolis.
The mountainous north of Nepal has eight of the world's ten tallest mountains, including the highest point on Earth, Mount Everest, called Sagarmatha in Nepali. It contains more than 240 peaks over 20,000 ft(6,096 m)above sea level. The southern Terai region is fertile and humid. Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Gautama Buddha, is located in this region. Lumbini is one of the holiest places of one of the world's great religions, and its remains contain important evidence about the nature of Buddhist pilgrimage centers from as early as the 3rd century BC. Hinduism is practiced by about 81.3% of Nepal is, making it the country with the highest percentage of Hindus. Buddhism is linked historically with Nepal and is practiced by 16%, Kirat 5.1%, Islam by4.4%, Christianity 1.4%, and animism 0.4%. A large section of the population, especially in hill region, even though they follow Hindu customs, may identify themselves as both Hindu as well as Buddhists which can be attributed to syncretic nature of Hinduism and Buddhism in Nepal.
Over the past few years a growing number of employers from overseas countries are directing their attention to Nepal for recruitment of manpower to cope with the increasing requirement of manpower in their countries. The following are the lucrative advantages to hire Nepalese workers.
• Nepalese people are committed to their duties and responsibilities cannot be denied because of which countries, especially from the Middle East and East Asia countries have shifted their interest towards Nepalese manpower by recruiting them in different categories.
• The reason could definitely be the honestly, hard work, loyalty, discipline and above all commitment of Nepalese people towards one's duties and responsibilities.
• The wider choice of Nepalese manpower ranging from skilled, semi-skilled, experience, trained and professionals.
• Nepalese manpower is always readily available for immediate placement.
• The procedures and formalities for recruiting Nepalese workers for overseas employment are simple.
• Nepalese man powers are comparatively more cost effective and their hiring cost is lower as compared to other countries.
• Nepalese people are accustomed to working in any climatic condition there could be no problem for the employer with Nepalese people regarding climatic conditions.
• All categories for workers, professionals, skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled almost in all fields are readily available for immediate placement.
• Nepalese workers are laborious and sustain their working capability even in the most arduous conditions.
• Nepalese workers discharge their duties relentlessly, without hitch and without any kind of discontent.
• The government procedures and formalities in Nepal are comparatively simple.
• Nepalese are peace loving, simple-minded, dedicated and extremely Loyal to their employers, have high sense of responsibilities and discipline and discharge their duties accordingly.